Careers with Scotian Gold Cooperative Limited
Located in the beautiful Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia, we are the largest apple packing and storage operation in Eastern Canada and have been a leader in our industry for decades. Scotian Gold is committed to excellence, respect for people, families and communities. As we have opportunities available, we are looking for energetic and talented people ready to take on new challenges!
Current Employment OpportunitiesLocation: Coldbrook, NS
Scotian Gold is looking for a Sales Agronomist responsible for the sales management of all aspects of field crop agriculture customers and products. The ideal candidate will have an agricultural background, be customer focused with proven initiative and leadership skills.
In this role, you will:
- Develop customer relationships and provide agronomic recommendations based on seed, chemical, and fertilizer products.
- Provide agronomic services such as soil testing and recommendation of crop products.
- Provide agronomic support and advice to seed customers and troubleshoot customer questions.
- Provide assistance in crop production, planning, and forecasting.
- Work independently and as a member of a highly motivated team.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports.
Qualifications & Key Skills:
- Bachelor of Science major in Plant Science preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Organization and Documentation Skills
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
Interested candidates, who possess the minimum requirements as listed above, should email a resume and cover letter indicating availability and wage expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a motivated and energetic individual wishing to work in a challenging work environment, we'd love to hear from you!